In accordance with articles 13 and 14 of European Regulation 679/2016 (hereinafter also referred to as "GDPR") and Italian standardization of legislation, it is hereby stated that your personal data is collected and processed by FERCAM SpA, in its capacity as a Data Controller and for this reason provides information relating to the processing of your data.
The information is provided exclusively for the website www.fercam.com, www.gondrand.it and not for other websites that may be accessed by the user through links.
1 - The nature of the data processed and the aims of their treatment
Our company FERCAM SpA will only acquire and process personal data; in no case will it process specific categories of personal data and data relating to criminal convictions and offences, in accordance with articles 9 and 10 of the GDPR.
Your personal data will be processed by FERCAM SpA for the pursuit of the following purposes:
- to follow up the specific requests communicated to FERCAM SpA through its website;
- to subscribe to the newsletter and receive various informative communications regarding the sector in which transport and logistics operate.
- for communications of a commercial, advertising and illustrative nature regarding the products and services of the same company.
- for customer satisfaction surveys on the quality of services rendered or other market research.
With regard to the data acquired through cookies, please refer to the dedicated website section.
2 - Mandatory or optional provision of data
The provision of data is not compulsory, but necessary in order to allow FERCAM SpA to process the data to execute the requests communicated (purpose A). On the other hand, it is optional for promotional, marketing and research activities as per letters B), C) and D).
We would like to inform you that the legal grounds for the handling referred to in paragraph 1, point A, identified by the Data Controller represents the execution of a contract to which the data subject is party or the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the data subject and the fulfilment of a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject, in accordance with Article 6, letters b. and c., of the GDPR.
3 - Data processing methods and data retention periods
Your personal data will be processed and stored both on paper and with the help of automated tools according to criteria strictly related to the above purposes and, in any case, in order to ensure the security and confidentiality of your data.
The processed data will be kept for the time necessary for the intended purpose and in any case in compliance with the time limits indicated by the applicable legislative and regulatory provisions. After this period the data will be erased or anonymized.
4 - Extent of communication, transfer abroad and distribution of data
The processing of personal data will be carried out by the internal staff of the Data Controller in their capacity as Data Processors and Persons in charge of processing. Furthermore, processing may be carried out by FERCAM Group Companies as well as by companies trusted by the Data Controller as Data Controllers.
The data that may be communicated by FERCAM Spa to external parties, includes:
- banking institutions, in particular for the management of payments;
- couriers and post offices for sending or receiving goods and/or for subscribing to the company magazine Fercam WAYS
- professionals, including law firms, for the protection of rights arising out of their contractual relationships;
- external marketing management companies, engaged by the company; exclusively for the communication of company services.
Personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
5 - Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
The Data Controller is FERCAM SpA, Via Marie Curie 2, I-39100 Bolzano (BZ) (head office), Tel.: +39 0471 530000, Fax: +39 0471 530512, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The person responsible for data protection is Alessandro Borgese and can be contacted at email@example.com, indicating in the subject of the communication "to the kind attention of the DPO”.
6 – Rights of the person concerned
In relation to the processing of data, you are entitled to exercise the rights provided for in Articles 15 to 22 of European Regulation 2016/679, (reproduced below this policy in abbreviated form). To exercise your rights, please contact the Data Controller by sending a written communication to the address below or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
RIGHTS OF THE PERSON CONCERNED
Articles 15 to 22 of European Regulation 2016/679
In accordance with articles 15 to 22 of European Regulation 2016/679, the interested party has the right to obtain from the holder of the data rectification, supplementation or cancellation (so-called right to oblivion) of their personal data, the right to obtain a processing limitation and the right to portability of data, the right to object to the processing of personal data and finally, the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority. In particular:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of data concerning themselves, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form, and a copy of the data processed
- request information about the origin of personal data, the purposes and methods of processing and the criteria applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments, in the event that your data is collected from third parties
- obtain rectification or supplementation of your personal data without undue delay.
- obtain cancellation of your personal data, without undue delay, in the conditions and to the extent of the legislation in force
- obtain blocking, anonymisation and other forms of processing restrictions in accordance with the law
- oppose the processing of your personal data. In particular, you may object to the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
- complain to the supervisory authority about the unlawful use of your personal data.