Euro-Asian Landbridge: rail transports from China to Europe
The Euro-Asian Landbridge by FERCAM offers a valid alternative to sea and air transports.
The railway that connects Europe to China for your commerce with the East
With this service we connect the the Chinese market to Europe, by using the railway line China-Europe, to transport your goods from China to every destination in Europe and vice-versa per trasportare le tue merci dalla Cina in tutta Europa e viceversa. Through our vast network, we take care of the distribution of incoming goods and the pick up of outgoing goods.
The advantages of FERCAM Euro-Asian Landbridge service
15 – 17 days transit time
half the time it takes for transports by sea, and minor costs compared to shipments by plane
Reduction of CO2 emissions
transports by rail offer environmental advantages
Direct delivery to the client
through our Full Truck Load or Less Thank Truck Load services with a lead time of 3/5 days
Serveral departures a week
Westbound (from China towards Europe) and Eastbound (from Europe towards China)
From Europe to Asia
We transport your goods to the main european anf chinese terminals
- Zhengzhou – Warsaw / Hamburg / Duisburg – Zhengzhou
- Chongqing – Hamburg / Duisburg – Chongqing
- Changsha – Hamburg – Changsha
- Chengdu – Lodz – Chengdu
- Wuhan – Hamburg / Duisburg – Wuhan
- Xiamen – Hamburg / Lodz – Xiamen
Whatever the load, whatever the destination, FERCAM offers complete transport concepts based on railway, with:
- Block-train, single containers/container groups
- Full Container Loads Less Container Loads
- Less CO₂ emissions
- Perfect balance between costs and transit time
- Less expensive than Airand faster than Sea
- By reducing lead times you can save in terms of interests and working capital
Why choose the FERCAM Euro-Asian Landbridge service
- times halved compared to sea freight and cost savings up to 5 times compared to air freight.
- the Euro-Asian Landbridge service consists of serveral departures a week and is active for Westbound (from China towards Europe) and Eastbound (from Europe towards China) transports. This type of transport can be used both for Full Truck Loads (FCL containers) and for partial loads or groupage (LCL containers)
- it also offers environmental advantages: letting the goods travel by train drastically reduces the CO2 emissions of up to 33 times compared to air freight.
- through our intermodal network and with on-road vehicles we can reach every destination in Europe, regardless of climatic conditions