Euro-Asian Landbridge: rail transports from China to Europe
The Euro-Asian Landbridge by FERCAM offers a valid alternative to sea and air transports.
The railway that connects Europe to China for your commerce with the East
With this service we connect the the Chinese market to Europe, by using the railway line China-Europe, to transport your goods from China to every destination in Europe and vice-versa per trasportare le tue merci dalla Cina in tutta Europa e viceversa. Through our vast network, we take care of the distribution of incoming goods and the pick up of outgoing goods.
I vantaggi del servizio Euro-Asian Landbridge di FERCAM
15 – 17 days transit time
half the time it takes for transports by sea, and minor costs compared to shipments by plane
Reduction of CO2 emissions
transports by rail offer environmental advantages
Direct delivery to the client
through our Full Truck Load or Less Thank Truck Load services with a lead time of 3/5 days
Serveral departures a week
Westbound (from China towards Europe) and Eastbound (from Europe towards China)
Whatever the load, whatever the destination, FERCAM offers complete transport concepts based on railway, with:
- Block-train, single containers/container groups
- Full Container Loads Less Container Loads
- Less CO₂ emissions
- Perfect balance between costs and transit time
- Less expensive than Airand faster than Sea
- By reducing lead times you can save in terms of interests and working capital
We transport your goods to the main european anf chinese terminals
- Zhengzhou – Warsaw / Hamburg / Duisburg – Zhengzhou
- Chongqing – Hamburg / Duisburg – Chongqing
- Changsha – Hamburg – Changsha
- Chengdu – Lodz – Chengdu
- Wuhan – Hamburg / Duisburg – Wuhan
- Xiamen – Hamburg / Lodz – Xiamen
Why choose the FERCAM Euro-Asian Landbridge service
- half the time it takes for transports by sea, and lets you save on costs up 5 times compared to shipping by plane.
- the Euro-Asian Landbridge service consists of serveral departures a week and is active for Westbound (from China towards Europe) and Eastbound (from Europe towards China) transports and can be used both for Full Truck Loads (FTL containers) and for partial loads or groupage (LTL containers)
- it also offers environmental advantages: letting the good travel by train drastically reduces the CO2 emissions of up to 33 times compared to air freight.
- through our intermodal network and with on-road vehicles we can reach every destination in Europe