Customs assistance service for import and export
Our customs consultancy service addresses the needs of companies operating on foreign markets.
Expert management of customs procedures for your international shipments
If your company operates on foreign markets, you certainly know how important correct and fast customs procedure handling is, in order to be competitive in your trading business. FERCAM is a certified Authorised Economic Operator - Full (AEOF) and is recognized by the Customs Authority for adequate standards of competence and professional qualifications in the customs field as well as having adequate safety standards.
What does the customs clearance service include?
FERCAM, as an AEO operator, manages all your customs procedures, has an Authorized Deposit authorization and can carry out customs activities at its warehouses.
- FERCAM can fulfill the administrative and tax practices for products subject to excise duty regime (alcohol and energy), possessing tax filing licenses and registered recipient. We offer an exclusive service for those who wish to buy or sell excise goods in other EU countries, but do not have an excise code for wine or beer, or need assistance for the transmission of their accounts to the competent customs authority.
- With its customs warehouse, FERCAM offers the possibility of importing goods from abroad, while remaining in suspension of customs duties and national taxes, until the destination of the goods is decided. FERCAM, with its customs warehouse, offers interesting facilities to the economic operators, especially in the transit trade, allowing you to buy the goods when the offer on the external market is most favorable and to sell them at the most profitable moment.
- The tax warehouse for VAT purposes offers the possibility of importing goods from abroad while remaining in suspension of national taxes, until the destination of the goods is decided, obtaining an advantage in terms of cash liquidity.
- FERCAM, through a specialized structure belonging to its group, offers the management of the Intrastat service for third parties, guaranteeing an advantageous time saving.
The advantages of the FERCAM customs service
FERCAM is a certified Authorised Economic Operator (AEO)
This is a certification of reliability awarded by the Customs Agency to economic operators in the European Union
for handling the Intrastat service
Advice and support
for all import and export procedures
Some of the services we offer:
- Import, export and transit customs operations
- Temporary import and export customs operations
- Customs clearance of particular product categories (e.g. CITES)
- Temporary storage customs warehouses
- Customs warehouse
- Tax and VAT warehousing
- Support for completing EUR1 and ATR documentation
- Support for obtaining health and radiometric clearances
- Information support and updates on customs legislation such as nomenclature and customs duties, import and export requirements, product safety and compliance matters
Approved places (ex domiciled procedure)
- Issuing of customs notes both for imports from EXTRA-EU countries and for exports to EXTRA-EU countries
- Transit documents issue and discharge (T1 and T2)
- Introduction and extraction in customs warehouse
Allows you to have the suspension from the payment of customs duties and VAT for goods from non-EU countries, for an indefinite period.
Allows you to have the suspension from paying the tax.
Excise tax deposit
Allows you to send, receive and store goods on behalf of third parties goods to "excise" charges.
Declarations, on behalf of third parties, of the supplies of goods and services within the community.
Why choose the FERCAM customs assistance service
- Our dedicated IT connections with the customs agencies enable efficient work flow processing and very short document handling lead times
- We provide a customer one-stop resource where you can find all the services required to develop your business